– spend more bonding time with my family.
– get a new job in an industry that I am keen or like… and that may ease my financial burden and anxiety.
– experience new something.
– increase my connections… be it professionally and socially.
– perhaps win a lottery ticket to get my parents things they want and holiday trips they look forward to. :)
Year 2016 has been rather challenging one compared to previous years.
Things had happened within the family circle while the financial side has taken a huge hit and will continue to do so and lastly, the current job has not been doing well.
So… here were the key happenings in my year 2016 :
– Grandma passed away.
– Mum had surgery.
– Dad is getting old.
– Got back together after that event… but still remain cautious as they say once a cheater will always be a cheater.
– Had three bosses in span of 7 months. So… there goes my performance review, bonus and increment.
– Despite picking up new skill, I am still frustrated with the job due to lack of direction and progression.
– Decided to get a property despite knowingly that I will suffer with bouts of anxiety and sleepless nights for god knows how long due to limited (or none) funds / savings.
.. was the day, for the first time in this company, that I felt rather demotivated when I woke up in the morning. The thought of doing the same shit thing has got into me so bad that I did not really want to go to work. The thought of fixing other people’s problem(s) so that they are in good shape rather than doing my actual work has somehow wore me out over these few months.
Maybe it is a sign that I should move to somewhere else.
But then again, I must move on for the sake of my future…